Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy new year!

Random Google image
I welcome you into the year 2013. I hope it's been good so far. I pray this new year will be a year that we've all been waiting for. A year that all our dreams, hopes and aspirations would be fulfilled. A year that God would take us to that place that we so much desire to be. 2012 has seen its ups and downs. Also with this year comes some more challenges. How you deal with those challenges can make or break you. Therefore I pray God will give you the strength to face up and come out stronger and successful. By the grace of God we'll all be here to celebrate 2014 and years beyond in good health and great riches. 

Happy new year. I wish you all the very best

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...