Friday 4 January 2013

Amazing once in a life time picture

Taken from Google
I feel this is really amazing once in a lifetime picture. It doesn't happen all the time.  baby from the womb reaches out for the surgeon's hand during  a C-section. The baby isn't out yet but she just stretch her tiny little finger out of her mother's womb and held the doctor's finger.That is just really awesome. I feel it's the baby's way of saying thank you to the doctor and I can tell for sure it connotes something very good. Couldn't believe I was so close to tears watching the report. I do have a something for babies and I feel blessed to have seen this image. It's just so adorable. You can watch the video report below

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...