Friday 25 January 2013

Kogi state government banned female teachers from wearing trousers during school hours

Random Google image
Female teachers in Kogi states have been banned from wearing trousers in schools and warned that anyone who violates the law will face disciplinary action. This new order was made after some teachers violated the professional code of dressing. The Kogi state Commissioner for Education, Mrs. Grace Elebiyo has asserted that Kogi State Ministry of Education would no longer tolerate indecent dressing to schools. #isokay#

I wonder if this so-called new order would change anything. Wearing trousers is not indecent. If you ask me, I think it's better teachers wore trousers to schools than skirts unless of course its a very long skirt and I mean skirt as long as touching their ankle. I remember back when I was in primary school, one my class teachers used to sit down on her desk which was facing us the students with her legs wide open and we could see and tell the colour of her underwear. That's because she was wearing a skirt but if it was trousers we wouldn't know or see anything. I also a guy in a different school who told a similar story. That's why I think trousers shouldn't be completely banned especially if it's a mixed (boys/girls) school. Not in these day and age where students know and do much more than we can imagine. #Just my views#  I would like to know what you think? Do you support the ban?

1 comment:

  1. Male Primary School Teachers are not happy with their Job in Primary School. But Why they are not happy with their Primar School Job.Is it Low Salary the only reason?

    ReplyDelete

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...