Saturday 12 January 2013

Happy birthday to a beautiful friend

 
Happy birthday to a beautiful sister and friend Adenike Awoseyila. I celebrate you today being your birthday because you deserve the best. I'm also saying a big 'thank you' to you for the times you've been there for me as a true friend. For the laughs, the joy, the worries that we both have shared. You are not just a friend. You are a sister. I pray God will continue to spare your life in good health and lot of wealth. I decree that all your needs be met and all your good desires be granted. You'll continue to shine and outshine your enemies and God will bless you and your family beyond human imagination. Happy birthday sister Nikey with lots of love...and may I please nick something off you, 'muah on your gorgeous lips'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...