Tuesday 20 November 2012

A fake hymen to fool your man into believing you are a virgin

               
So any lady can now fool a man into believing she is a virgin when she’s not. Amazing! Isn’t it? Why would you want to do that? If you are not a virgin, then you are not a virgin, init? Why would I want to buy a fake Hymen? I’m still trying to get my head around this ridiculous product. Whoever came up with it is as stupid as the product itself. The product’s description of how it works is just as annoying. With this kind of product in the market, how would a man differentiate between the real and the fake? How would a man know if he just slept with a real virgin or a fake one? Ok wait... I’m guessing you are probably saying to yourself as you are reading this that there are no more virgins left out there anyway apart from the new born babies.  If this is your view, I’m sorry to say that I don’t buy it because I am of the opinion that there are still some decent girls left out there who would not compromise or trade their decency for anything whatsoever. It has now almost become an abomination in the society for a lady to be married a virgin. Someone once said to me, "If a lady is a virgin at 25years of age , then that lady is cursed". Helloooooooo??? I also read somewhere on the web "...If your woman is over 25 and went to the University of Lagos, she's probably not a virgin...". Why do people generalize and judge others based on unfounded truth?
                 

It has now become a cliché for people to say that “men don’t care if a lady is a virgin anymore because  they prefer someone who’s experienced”. For real??? What happened to the good old days when the woman must remain a virgin until the night of her wedding? What happened to the days when the husband buys the woman a gift if he met her a virgin? Why do people think other people are doing the same thing as them? I know popular culture is fast taking over which is why people always use the phrase “everyone is doing it” when they are caught out or when they are trying to persuade someone else into doing something. You can say I’m unrealistic but truth is I don't follow popular culture. I don’t do things because everyone else is doing it. I have my own ideas, my own point of views and my own mind. I don’t give room to popular ideology especially when they don’t add up. People are easily swayed these days into believing all sorts of things. Yes there has been a huge increase in moral decadence over the years but my “views” remains as follows,

*Fooling your man into believing you are a virgin is not worth it. You’ll probably regret it later
*There are still some decent ladies left out there  (I don’t mean babies)
*You don’t have to follow or believe in popular ideology. You have your own mind to tell right from  wrong.    
* Follow the right path. You don't have to 'belong'. It’s better to stand out. Be bold. Be different
*Don’t believe everyone else is doing something just because you are doing it.

By me - R.O. E.

©Views247

Thanks for reading. These are just my “views”. Please share yours in the comment box or at views247@gmail.com. Don’t be obliged to agree. You can disagree and correct me if need be

4 comments:

  1. There are lots and lots of virgins out there! I agree :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Koye. Good to know someone agrees with me on this issue.

      Delete
  2. Well done guys. Keep shining the light.

    ReplyDelete

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...