Friday 30 November 2012

What would you do if you happen to be in this situation?

It's a very very scary  situation to be in but thank God it's only a prank. I LOL while I was watching it because it's a very funny video although for the victims, it must have been pretty scary for them. I would probably have freaked out if I was one of the people in that lift. I just simply can't imagine it. A ghost ke? How come  lol...but anyway if that was you in the lift with a 'ghost', How would you have reacted?
                                         

2 comments:

  1. lolzzzz react ke? i will just faint, na carry they carry me from that elevator.... just can't stop laughing. sooo funny...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolz..I can imagine. Thanks for always stopping by dear

      Delete

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...