Friday 9 November 2012

Video: Four suspected witches tortured and burnt to death

                           

This is yet another disturbing video of four people, two men and two women being tortured and bunrt alive for suspected witchcraft. 'Suspected o' not 'confirmed withcraft'. What if they're innocent? Another jungle justice! When will this act ever stop? Why are peole taking justice into their hands? Why do people now enjoy torturing and killing other people? Why do people enjoy standing there and watching this act of injustice? Will I ever find the answers to these questions? Are you reading this? Are you feeling me? My heart bleeds for these people. My herat bleeds for Nigeria. My heart bleeds for Africa. PLEASE DO NOT CLICK THE LINK BELOW IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE HEART. IT IS EXTREMELY DISTURBING. But if you're feeling brave, then watch the video HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...