Wednesday 14 November 2012

Rose Edos' Blogspot is changing to 'Views247'


                

Hello! Hello!! Hello!!! Hope you are all doing great today. I am extremely sorry that I haven’t been updating my blog lately. This is because I have been very busy lately with a lot of things. More importantly, I have been working on giving my blog a facelift. I have been doing a lot of thinking on how to make this blog a little more interesting for my readers (I have a lot of readers even though they hardly leave any comments) hence I have decided to change the name of my blog from ‘Rose Edos’ Blogspot’ to ’Views247.

 As the name implies, Views247 is an online platform for sharing your views. It is a place where you can meet with other individuals for the purpose of sharing your thoughts and opinions on anything and everything - politics, marriage, sex, youths, relationship, love and so on. You can also share opinions on issues affecting your community, the society or the world at large and we’ll kindly discuss and proffer possible solutions.

This means that I would not be posting the usual daily news (you will find that in a lot of other places anyway) unless I find it necessary to do so for the purpose of discussion on this blog.   Please do also feel free to email me at views247@gmail.com if you have any interesting issues or questions you would like me raise on the blog.

I am feeling very hopeful and looking forward to this. Make sure you watch out too and thanks to everyone one who’s supported this blog either by reading or commenting or contributing to the post. Thanks so much. God bless you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...