Wednesday 17 October 2012

ROTFL: This must be the funniest ever comment about Tonto Dike's new songs

                           
Tonto Dike's two singles released today has been making a lot of waves and generating mix reactions from the public. Well, at least that shows that people have been listening to the songs and I thought I should share one of the posts to my readers. I saw on Facebook and it made me LOLx10.  The post reads 

"Oh Tonto Dike!!! The person wey advise u go sing do u bad oh! The producer of ur songs must be from ALUU..." and then someone commented on the post asking "wot about her song? Abeg gist me na". Then the poster replied "How did you feel when u watched the Aluu4 video? Am sure u don't want to feel dat way again. #avoid listening to that song!

Hahaha...hillarious! This guy must be a comedian to badt gan...hahaha...I can't fit laugh

1 comment:

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...