Wednesday 8 February 2012

Welcome to my world!

Welcome to my blog people! I am really glad that I have finally decided to start a blog of my own. For a very long time now, I have been contemplating on whether to do this or not, not because I am not interested in blogging but  because I am naturally not a confident person. I'm the kind of person who always wait for other people to take the first initiative even if it's something I really love and want to do.  But hey! here I am at long last doing something that I have always wanted to do without anyone pushing me to do it. Although sometimes we need people in our lives who can really encourage and motivate us to do certain things in life nevertheless, we sometimes need to personally give ourselves the push we need to achieve certain things. Like one of my brothers once said to me "...the person that can give you the push you need is YOU!". Hence that's what I have decided to do by taking this bold step. I must say it is one major achievement for me at this point in time so I hope you'll find this space interesting as I promise to do my best by bringing you the best of me and the world where within I live. I'll also be letting you into my personal opinion on certain issues affecting us as individuals and as a society,  celebrity gossips and updates, inspirational messages, links and a whole lot more as I might find relevant so...WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...