Friday 10 February 2012

Baby dumping: Cruelty at its highest

I just recently came across a very terrible story about a baby dumping site in Anambra state, Nigeria and it shocked me to my bones to see such a horrible thing. It is an inhumane act and it worries me that people would commit such a horrible crime on these innocent little ones. I mean what sort of woman would go through nine solid months of pregnancy as well as the pains of labour and still end up trashing the baby? what in the world were they thinking making these babies in the first place? I remember back in those days when I was really young, we used to hear people talk about babies being found  in the gutter. But this was a very long time ago when things were very different from what they are now. The world we live in today has become far more civilised I wouldn't think in a million years that some people would still engage in such unholy act. The image of it is so gory and for that reason, I can't post it up here. However if you're feeling brave and wish to see it, the link is at the end of this piece.

In this day and age, there are different measures that could prevent such atrocities from happening. If  ladies can't abstain from sex, then they should adopt relevant measures that would prevent them getting pregnant . I am aware that in a country like Nigeria where I come from myself, you have to pay for virtually everything which is tough on most of the people who can hardly afford to feed themselves. Nevertheless, there are lot of free information on the Internet. These information when sourced for will explain to you possible ways of practising safe sex and avoiding unwanted pregnancy. It is simply wrong to treat babies in such manner. It's a sin against God and humanity. Let's not forget there are lot of women out there who would do anything, whatever it takes to have a baby, a child they can call their own. Please this is to the guys and ladies, abstain from having unsafe sex unless you are ready and willing to take up the responsibilities of having a baby.

SEE IT HERE PLEASE BE WARNED!!! IMAGE IS VERY DISTURBING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...