Thursday 16 February 2012

Tuface proposes to baby mama Annie Macauley

So Tubaba has finally popped the ultimate question to one of his baby mamas, Annie Macauley. How interesting!  As happy as I am for this couple and as good as they both look together, I still do have my reservations. Nonetheless, I really hope they can make it work. After five kids from three different women, Annie Macauley inclusive, and the sixth one on the way, I'm quite sure Annie, the soon to be Mrs Innocent Tuface Idibia is very pleased to be the chosen one of the three women. The pictures says it all... all in all, I wish them all the very best...and Annie, you deserve it darling. Congrats!

Tuface proposing to Annie Macauley
The ring
  Flash it baby!  

Tuface and Annie

Tuface and U.S based lover Pero Adeniyi, mother of his two kids and expecting the sixth  
Tuface and yet another baby mama, Sumbo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...