Monday 27 February 2012

New movie trailer by Nonso Diobi - Streetz

Here is the trailer of a new movie by popular actor Nonso Diobi. The movie titled Streetz (City of Gangs) is a crime movie and the first to be produced and directed by the actor. The movie also features 2shotz, Kelvin Books and Eric Anderson.

Nice effort from Nonso on this movie but would I be watching it? It's not my typical genre of film. It's something I'd probably watch after I might have finished watching all the romantic films. From the little I've seen from the trailer, the film is a highly violent film, bloody and desperate connoting street crime among gang members. Even the title says it all. I think guys would love it more though. Albeit, I think Nonso did a brilliant job with this one so thumbs up.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...