Saturday 22 September 2012

Video: 6years old boy rapping about booty (Watch & tell me what you think)

Here is a video of Albert, a 6years old boy from Florida rapping about booty. Albert have been singing and playing piano since he was 4 and I really applause him for that. However I do feel there's something wrong with the kind of music Albert does especially this particular one. I haven't seen or heard any other video/song of Albert but I feel that the whole concept of this very song/video is wrong. I mean a 6years old singing about making a 'booty pop' and being surrounded by ladies in bikinis in a swimming pool? Common... Watch the video and see what I mean. I'll like to know your thoughts too.

         

Click link below to go to
Photo: Nicki Minaj's manhood outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...