Friday 28 September 2012

Designer earings sparks racism row

                             

The earing worn by the model in the image above is one of Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2013 collection but it has been causing controversies and sparking accusation of racism since it rolled down the runway show on Sunday.

According to a blog Madame Noir,  what makes the images particularly jarring is that all those earlobes were white- D&G didn't feature one woman of color on its catwalk

"For whatever reason, a black woman wasn't fit to be in the show; but she could certainly be used-exploited- as a form of decoration on a white model, in a white show, for a white company."

Do you agree??? As for me, the earings really looks weird. I don't see myself wearing them I can't spend a dime on them. I won't even take  them if you give them to me free. #my pinion. Express yours below. Thank you

From: Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...