Tuesday 24 April 2012

'How Don Jazzy betrayed me' - D'banj

                                                  
So after all the silence, D'banj has finally opened up about his sad split with Don Jazzy. I must say it's quite an eye opener reading through the story. Although Quite lengthy, I would recommend you also read it if you're a fan so at least you get to know his own side of the story and more about the split, the leaked emails, Wande Coal and Dr sid's tweets etc. I honestly don't know what to say or who to believe in this case so I beg to remain neutral. I only just wish they didn't break up because they were doing well together and we all love them. As human beings, we are too quick to judge. I feel very sorry for all the Mohits crew but I guess sometimes things happen for a reason and for the best. Click HERE to read D'banj's side of the story.

Click link below to go to
Wande Coal reacts to email leak between D'banj and Don Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...