Friday 6 April 2012

Nollywood actor, Prince Eke signs N22.5million contract

                                       

The Nollywood actor and husband of singer Muma Gee recently signed a mouth watering deal worth $150,000 (N22.5million) with Sacinda Arclight Picture - a Hollywood film institute. He'll be starring in an action thriller which will be shot in South Africa and America. The shooting which commences in November will last for 6 months.

Speaking to Delia of Nollywood Gossip, Prince Eke said
“I’m so happy. When the producer and shareholder of Sacinda Arclight Picture called me through an agent in Nigeria, I couldn’t believe it! I’ve always known that Hollywood is where I should be, but I don’t know it’ll be this soon. God is good.”

Source 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...