Monday 9 April 2012

"I still respect what I & Sophia shared..." - Tchidi Chikere

                                        

Responding to the interview he recently granted Nollywood Gossip, Nollywood director Tchidi Chikere said that he wasn't the actual person who gave the interview and claimed that his account may have been hacked and the hacker may have responded to the interview. He urged the readers to disregard the first interview and promised to grant another one. When he spoke with Delia Innoma of Nollywood Goossip, he says,
“My heart broke when I read the interview. I love my kids so much and will never say a thing to hurt them. Those boys are precious to me. I still respect what I and Sophia shared and will never say anything to run her down.”
Source


Click to go to
"Sophia has a skeleton in her Cupboard" - Tchidi Chikere 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...