Friday 23 March 2012

Video: Singer Davido's amateurish act on stage

Davido

I know most of you would have seen this video before now so it's not new. I have also seen it but I choose to ignore it because it's not my bag. However, I have eventually decided to post it here on my blog because I just can't seem to help but talk about how amateurish the whole thing look, from the performance to the stage setting and Davido's attitude towards one of the ladies that went up on the stage. If you've seen the footage, you'll have to agree with me that it's very unprofessional and appalling for him to have pushed the lady to the floor like she's an unwanted object. If Davido's act was an accident, say he didn't mean to do it, the right thing would have been for him to at least help the lady back up rather than walk away feeling like a mega star that he's not and then come back after some other guy was already attempting to help her.

More shocking was that the lady, after being helped up continue dancing with the guy on the stage. I think that's pitiable. To me, the decent thing for her to have done at that time was leave the stage.

I hope other ladies can learn from this. You shouldn't jump on stage with every artist because some are more matured than the others. Ladies please learn to respect yourselves so that men can also respect us. 

Video footage below if you haven't seen it.

Watch from 5:15secs to see Davido's ungentle act
                 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a bunch foг sharing this with all of uѕ you actuаllу know
    what yοu are tаlκіng about!
    Bοokmаrked. Plеase аlso vіѕit my web site =).
    We cοuld hаve a link exchange contгаct between us!
    Stop by my homepage ; cider vinegar health benefits

    ReplyDelete

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...