Friday 9 March 2012

Tattoo madness to raise awareness???

Maria Jose Cristerna, a mother …


I have seen people covered in tattoos before now but this has to be the most extreme of them all. 

  • Her name is Maria Jose Cristerna
  • A mexican victim of domestic violence
  • 36years old
  • used to be a lawyer
  • 98% of her body is covered in tattoos
  • she has fangs dentally implanted into her mouth
  • Titanium horns surgically placed beneath the skin on her head
  • She says piecing and tattoos are ways of expressing herself and recovering from the trauma of abuse
  • She uses her appearance to help raise awareness and help other victims of violence
Source

Lord have mercy! How can someone do such huge damage to their beautiful body and call it beauty or did she say she uses it to 'raise awareness and help other victims'. Sorry but I don't see the connection between the two. I don't know about you guys but if I was a victim of violence, I would definitely be too scared to accept help from this person. I honestly don't see what message tattooing and piercing is going to pass regarding violence, and to surgically have fangs in your mouth and horns built on your head is way beyond my imagination. Maybe it's just me sha. I leave the rest to you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm like you. I have no idea what kind of message she's sending. Seems like a scary one though. She was beautiful before and now she looks like a scary ass demon. Not trying to sound mean..just being honest. I was also a victim of domestic violence but I didn't do anything close to this. Well, I guess we all deal with things differently. May the Lord help heal her pain. Not trying to offend anyone just being brutally honest.

    ReplyDelete

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...