Tuesday 18 December 2012

Photo of the day: Learn to appreciate life more

This images touched me when I saw them so I decided to put them up here too. I hope it inspires you too. The little boy feeding his mum is only 2years old name Vaishnavi. His mum lost both hands in an accident during construction of a building at Multai township in Madhya Pradesh in 2001. 

The boy is only 2years of age and you could see from the picture his willingness to share his food with his mum. These pictures have very strong connotations which is beyond description. What you see in these pictures might be different from what I see but please learn to appreciate life more. Be thankful to God irrespective of your circumstances and always show your mum how much you love her because no matter what, she's irreplaceable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...