Friday 7 December 2012

$5million wristwatch as a birthday gift - A complete misuse of money!

Jay Z gift

According to reports, rap star Jayz turned 43years old yesterday and his beloved wife Beyonce bought him the most expensive wrist watch in the the world! A $5million Hublot watch also know as the 'Big Bang'. The watch is diamond encrusted and has 1,282 diamonds in total. Can you believe that? I am sorry to say that is way too much money to spend on a wrist watch. I'm sure JayZ has loads of other watches. $5million on a wrist watch is a complete waste and misuse of money. Convert that to Naira, yen, cedi, rupee, rand etc and you'll see what I mean. Na wetin? The money could have been used  for more important things. I know they probably have everything but there are people out there who are in dare need of something. There are people who need money to save their lives, people who need money to buy food, clothing, shelter all around the world, America inclusive. I think that money or at least part of it should have been used towards this cause. This is just my view sha. I would like to know what you think too ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...