Friday 29 March 2013

There's always light at the end of the tunnel

                        

This song ministered to me this morning and I thought about things generally and just ended up thanking God for who He is and smiling through it all. I have decided to share it with you too because I am hoping it ministers to you too just like it did to me. The world is becoming like a lion's den where the vulnerable ones are falling prey and things just seem to be getting tougher.

As an individual, you might be going through the toughest of times in your life. Maybe things aren't just going as you have planned. Maybe the only person you trust has betrayed you or let you down in one way or the other. It could be that you are yet to get a job after years of graduating from the university. You may be waiting on the Lord for a good home or for the blessing of the womb. It could be financial, spiritual, material, social or economic need. You might have prayed time and time again and yet nothing has changed. Please don't give up. Keep trusting God and keep praying and praising. For in this lies your victory. If you find it hard to pray, sing songs of praises. God is waiting for the right time to come into that situation of yours. His timings are different from yours but trust me, His timings are the best. Just hang in there. God is on your case. He's not done with you yet.  Don't ever lose your faith in Him. There's always light at the end of the tunnel. That situation will change for the better at God's own right time. For you, the sun will shine again. Watch the video above. Pay attention to every word.  The song is titled 'I will sing'. It is by one of my all time favourite gospel artist, Don Moen. It is a faith song and I pray it speaks to you.

You are blessed beyond measures this Easter. God loves you and so do I.


By me - R.O. E.
©Views247


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...