Monday 27 August 2012

Photos: Nigerian corner, Notting Hill London Carnival 2012 + more


                   Nollywood Star Sam Dede                                         Shank performing at the Nigerian Corner

                            Nigerian corner                                                        Sam Dede & a fan

I was at the Notting Hill, London Carnival today to capture the moment and share it with you on my blog although I got there really late. As you would expect the place was crowded. The Nigerian corner on Adela Street was packed so it was very hard for me to get through but I did manage to take some photographs from where I was standing. I didn't get to see Sir Shina Peters and most of the artists perform on stage except Shank. I also took pictures of other activities at the carnival. Enjoy viewing more pictures by clicking link below



                        Sam Dede & fan

                                            The highlight of the carnival for me










No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...