Thursday 10 May 2012

Horrible video of woman assaulting a toddler

                     

I came across this video on Facebook and thought I should share in case you haven't seen it. 

What in God's name would make a woman do this to a child? That's the question that came to my mind while I was watching this video. Even if you're not the child's mother, you have no right whatsoever to mete such punishment on any child. It's appalling! What do they know? I am a lover of children. I love kids to  bits. I felt so disturbed watching this video but I want to share it on this blog so that you know how much wickedness goes on in and around the world that we inhabit. I hope to God that this woman is caught and her womb removed. The person filming it too deserve nothing less! They are both as guilty.

Click HERE to watch it. Don't watch this video if you're a very sensitive person like me. It is HIGHLY DISTURBING.

Click link below to go to

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your view?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...